Our Guarantee and Reputation
The Chimney Scientists take pride in our ability to deliver top-quality service in the Philadelphia area. Here are a few reasons why you and your family should take confidence in trusting us with the care of your home:
- Our team has inspected and cleaned over 10,000 chimneys and repaired close to 4,800 chimneys, since our founding in 2014.
- We are the only chimney company that provides every type of chimney flue repair the industry has to offer. For perspective, our competitors typically offer just one or two options.
- Currently, 99% of our online reviews are 5-star ratings. Take a few minutes to read what our customers have said about us on Google, Yelp, Angie’s List, Home Advisor, or Facebook.
- We promise you fair, accurate, and transparent pricing for all of the services we offer. At the end of the day, we believe that there is always more than one way to solve a problem, and a customer’s needs determine what type of job is necessary, not our bottom line.
We are fellow Pennsylvanians, who genuinely care about our customers. Our team is incredibly proud of our accomplishments, and we will continue delivering 5-star service. We invest in our people, our tools, and our trainings so that we can provide our customers with exactly what they need.
The Chimney Scientists offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If, after using our services, you are unhappy for any reason, we promise to make it right!
We are fully licensed and over-insured.
In case you’re interested in learning more about what happens behind the scenes to deserve our 5-star ratings, here’s what else the Chimney Scientists believe in to ensure our top service.
Specialized equipment: To be the very best at what we do, we need the right tools. Unlike many other chimney firms, we have invested over $100,000 in specialized chimney tools from the highest quality ChimScan inspection cameras to Thermocrete pump and auger systems. We also utilize drones to inspect specialty roofing and hard-to-reach places.
Knowledge & Industry Certifications: Education is essential to us. We spend approximately $3,500 per year, per team member on education to maintain and provide up to date chimney services. We partner with nationally-recognized educational organizations to earn our certifications, all of which are up to date and the best the chimney industry has to offer.
- Chimney Safety Institute of America (CSIA)
- National Fireplace Institute (NFI)
- Certified Chimney Professionals(CCP)
- National Chimney Sweep Guild membership
Cleanliness & Home Care: Our technicians and staff wear booties (or shoe covers), masks and gloves on every job. We also utilize vacuums and place drop cloths meticulously on-site. We treat your home as if it is our own. You will find no footprint from us, other than a cleaner and better-working chimney.
Giving Back: Each year, over 10% of the total company net profits will go directly to the purchase of life-saving medical diagnostic machines, and medical test kits in West Africa. Please visit www.AfriHealth.com.ng to learn more and know that you are investing in a company that believes in providing for the less fortunate. We also continue to support local charities close to our heart such as the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation, the Brandywine Valley SPCA, Dawn’s Place, and Natural Lands.